The Importance of Listing Distribution & Marketing Plans w/Anne JonesMar 03, 2020
In the world of social selling, it has actually been proven that video content makes a bigger impact for our audiences. How does this impact extend beyond just marketing ourselves and our businesses? How can we differentiate ourselves in our marketplace? Why does video content increase the value sellers and even buyers get?
In this episode, agent and video marketing pioneer, Anne Jones shares on branding, her favorite digital hacks and the importance of putting systems behind our marketing.
Watch the Full Interview:
If you make a great video but you don’t have a distribution plan, you haven’t done anything. – Anne Jones
Takeaways + Tactics
- Real estate is built around a very photogenic product, and that makes it a natural entry point for video marketing.
- Even in a market where homes get sold quickly, marketing is still necessary. We can increase the profit margin for our clients through marketing, and get more qualified leads from impactful content.
- Sellers want to see their home presented fully and in the best possible light, and buyers also want to make a connection with a home before they buy it. Video helps us achieve both of these goals.
At the start of the show, Anne shared on her marketing and how she’s differentiating herself in the market, and why she invested in video marketing early. Next, we talked about why real estate is such a natural fit for video content. We also discussed what Anne wants to learn going forward and the importance of being a lifelong learner.
We also discussed;
- The importance of systems and project management in marketing
- Anne’s favorite tech tools
- Why we need to have an entrepreneurial mindset in real estate
Anne Jones is the owner of Windermere Abode, a boutique real estate office in North Tacoma’s Old Town neighborhood.
Follow @TacomaJones on Instagram, call 253.444.8481 or find her podcast ‘Inside Abode’ on iTunes.
Connect with Marki & download free tips & tools: https://markilemons.com/
Want more social media and technology tips to grow your real estate business? Click here to join our FREE Facebook Group!