How to Create Video Content That Boosts Visibility & Lead Generation w/Antoine DupontOct 29, 2019
Video content is by far the most engaging, lead generating and powerful medium right now, but agents are still nervous about how they look and sound, and stuck when it comes to what to talk about. What kind of video content can we make if we want to generate leads, and become known in our markets? Why are thumbnails on YouTube videos so important? How do we cure our hang ups about being in front of the camera?
On this episode, marketing strategist and speaker, Antoine Dupont shares on how to make great video content.
Watch the Full Interview:
It’s not that people have the attention spans of goldfish. People will sit through a longer video if the quality is good and if the pace is good. -Antoine Dupont
Takeaways + Tactics
- We should be creating video content because it’s what people are consuming most, and it has 1800% more engagement than text and pictures combined.
- Never underestimate the power of thumbnails on YouTube. When people know what they are looking for, the decision is no longer about the title. The visual appeal of the thumbnail is what drives whether or not they click.
- People don’t have a short attention span when it comes to video content, they just don’t have the patience for content that’s not good, well-paced or relevant to them.
- The 45-65 age group is the fastest growing demographic when it comes to YouTube content, and 51% of all content consumed on YouTube is how-to related.
At the start of the show, we talked about why we should all be investing in video content, and the fastest growing age group on YouTube. Next, we discussed why inspiring, touching and how-to content is the most impactful. We also talked about the ideal frequency and duration of the videos we publish.
We also discussed;
- How to overcome hang-ups about being on video
- How to post listings in a way that interests people
- Why LinkedIn can be a bit spammy
Realtors want more leads, more visibility and more people in their databases. In order to achieve this, we need to put ourselves out there, on platforms where people already are, with the content they want to consume. Right now, video is the best type of content to put out and it doesn’t matter if we don’t feel like we look and sound good. As Realtors we are in an ideal situation, we have content people want and if we get their attention, our businesses will benefit.
Antoine Dupont is a Speaker, Marketing Consultant, Strategist and Video Marketer. He’s an award-winning marketing agency owner and a speaker at national & international conferences. He combines 18 years in marketing and 15 years in the hospitality industry. Go to https://www.youtube.com/antoinedupont to watch his content and learn more about his work.
Malcolm Lawson’s YouTube channel
Connect with Marki & download free tips & tools: https://markilemons.com/
Want more social media and technology tips to grow your real estate business? Click here to join our FREE Facebook Group!