How to Grow Your Business With Facebook Lead Ads w/Andrew FogliatoOct 15, 2019
One of the biggest investments real estate agents have to make is in their lead generation, and Facebook advertising is a powerful way to generate leads. How much money should we be willing to spend on our ads? What kind of systems do we need to have built into our Facebook lead generation? How can we resuscitate dead leads?
On this episode, I’m joined by real estate marketing expert and founder of Just Sell Homes, Andrew Fogliato who shares the best strategies for Facebook advertising.
Watch the Full Interview:
Don’t overcomplicate your Facebook lead content. At a basic level, to buyers you advertise that you have houses, to the sellers you advertise that you have buyers. -Andrew Fogliato
Takeaways + Tactics
- $10 a day is the best ad spend on Facebook. It means that the audience sees the ad enough to where they take action but not too much that it annoys them.
- Even if you have a Facebook page that is the center of your online marketing, do not neglect your website. It’s something you will always own and have more control over than another platform.
- The cost-per-lead with ads that have a video instead of an image is a lot higher.
At the start of the show, Andrew Fogliato shares the first thing we need to have in order to start generating leads. Next, we learned about the advantages of using Facebook for your marketing. We spoke about how to choose your ad strategy for Facebook and Instagram. We also discussed how to find the right third party tools to use with Instagram ads, and how to create engaging Facebook content.
We also discussed;
- How to bring dead leads back to life with a simple email
- The new rules of Facebook audience creation and advertising
- How to find a balance between automation and having a high-touch service
It is impossible for a new agent to grow their business without a solid process and system for generating leads. Facebook is an advertising platform we can easily add to our marketing activities, and by investing some money in it, we can start getting quality leads. In order to do this successfully, the right audience-content fit is key. We have to figure out what matters most to our ad audience and create content that solves those problems.
Andrew Fogliato is a Professional Speaker, Trainer, & Consultant and the President & Founder of Just Sell Homes, a digital marketing agency that specializes in the real estate industry. Go to https://justsellhomes.com/ for more information, find Andrew on Facebook or join the Facebook group for agents here.
Check out Andrew’s podcast Over a Pint.
Connect with Marki & download free tips & tools: https://markilemons.com/
Want more social media and technology tips to grow your real estate business? Click here to join our FREE Facebook Group!