How to Efficiently & Consistently Create Quality Instagram Content w/Jack O’DonohueNov 12, 2019
When it comes to choosing the best platforms to invest our time, effort and money into, Instagram offers a high return. It gives us the opportunity to entertain and educate, set ourselves apart, and establish our own unique visual brand in the market. What kind of content should we be creating on Instagram to achieve our goals? Where should we be focusing our energy within Instagram? What hacks and tools can we employ to become social media masters?
On this episode, closing attorney and social media expert, Jack O’Donohue shares his top strategies and tactics for Instagram success.
Watch the Full Interview:
Regardless of your scale, size, how much business you have or location you’re in; social media needs to be on your mind constantly. – Jack O’Donahue
Takeaways + Tactics
- Stories is where the attention is right now on Instagram. If we post to our regular feed, we run the risk that people aren’t going to invest time in our content.
- Use social media to attract millennials, and turn them into lifelong clients. We can build a relationship with them in their mid-twenties and grow with them as they move into the property market.
- Focused interest leads to focused sales. If someone is watching our videos all the way through, those are our strongest leads.
At the start of the show, Jack shared why Instagram is his favorite platform for connecting with people. Next, we talked about why we should be focusing on the Story function on Instagram more than our feeds. We also talked about the importance of being nimble and adaptable on social media.
We also discussed;
- Jack’s highly successful Instagram series, The Donut Digest
- How to repurpose content and revive old posts
- The importance of consistency in social media
Jack O’Donohue is a closing attorney, social media expert, and the managing partner at Touchstone Closing. He accelerates operational efficiency at every turn, using the best available technology to simplify the closing process. He distributes and creates content involving the latest information and trends in the mortgage, real estate, and legal sectors.
Visit https://touchstoneclosing.com for more information.
Connect with Marki & download free tips & tools: https://markilemons.com/
Want more social media and technology tips to grow your real estate business? Click here to join our FREE Facebook Group!
Stay connected with the latest news and updates!
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Marki Lemons-Ryhal.
Don't worry, your information will not be shared.
We hate SPAM. We will never sell your information, for any reason.