From Data to Thriving Database w/James TylerJan 28, 2020
Our marketing and social selling efforts would be meaningless, irrelevant and ill-targeted if we didn’t have one thing – data. How do we go about sourcing that data to make our marketing efforts more effective? Why do we need to personalize our lead follow-up and nurture?
In this episode, business strategist, growth hacker and author of Dominate Real Estate, James Tyler shares on how we can leverage data to generate more traffic and leads in our businesses.
Watch the Full Interview:
At the end of the day, nothing changes about the concept of connecting with people and delivering on what their needs are. – James Tyler
Takeaways + Tactics
- If we source data correctly, it allows us to segment and sort our databases so that we can funnel relevant content to people based on their needs.
- Follow up comes after nurture. You need to have a follow-up sequence in place that builds upon your initial nurture campaign.
- You have the option to buy a database or alternatively, you can build it. However, you will get a substantially better ROI if you control the flow and storage of your data.
At the start of the show, we talked about the role data plays in our marketing, and the aspects of data real estate professionals should be focused on. Next, we talked about how we can start filling up our databases, and how to go about sourcing the data. We also discussed how to create the kind of content that resonates with people, and how to bring value.
We also discussed;
- The importance of omnipresence
- The difference between lead nurture and follow up
- How to segment your database according to the type of nurture they need
James Tyler is a highly motivated business strategist, growth hacker and the founder and CEO of Marketing Engines®, Inc. He is well known in the Southern California business community for his passionate entrepreneurial drive, strong planning, management and analytical skills. He has a proven track record for developing successful marketing strategies and high-tech sales programs focused on business growth, productivity and profitability.
For more information, visit https://jamestyler.marketing/ and https://marketingengines.com/.
Buy his book Dominate Real Estate: A Master Plan to Build a Thriving Real Estate Business with Actionable Saleshere.
Connect with Marki & download free tips & tools: https://markilemons.com/
Want more social media and technology tips to grow your real estate business? Click here to join our FREE Facebook Group!
Stay connected with the latest news and updates!
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Marki Lemons-Ryhal.
Don't worry, your information will not be shared.
We hate SPAM. We will never sell your information, for any reason.