Aspirational Lifestyle Marketing Tactics w/Jim RemleyDec 10, 2019
In order to set ourselves apart in our markets, we have to rethink our approach to marketing and advertising – with a focus on lifestyle, not home features. How do traditional amenities based listings and ads actually disqualify a lot of potential clients that we could be converting? How can we leverage video in order to effectively market to millennials? How do we bring goals and aspirations into our marketing plan?
On this episode I’m honored to be joined by real estate icon, coach and speaker, Jim Remley, as we discuss how we can convert more people by telling a story.
Watch the Full Interview:
Lifestyle marketing is about focusing in on the lifestyle someone would enjoy if they were buying your listing. – Jim Remley
Takeaways + Tactics
- When we create ads, we should be asking ourselves if they trigger and drive curiosity.
- When we list the amenities of a home, we actually create chances for people to eliminate our listings. Instead, we should be telling a story centered around the lifestyle opportunities of the home.
- Of the 13 reasons why someone buys a house, 9 of them are related to location and proximity to services and amenities.
- Flagging the next contact is the most important part of every single call we make.
At the start of the show, Jim gave a breakdown on lifestyle marketing and how it helps our ads convert more people. Next, we talked about the logic-based reasons someone might not consider clicking on a listing. We also talked about how to create lifestyle videos, effective texts and dream home searches.
We also discussed;
- The lifestyle features that appeal to millennials
- How to become referral-based
- The importance of focusing on millennial first-time home sellers
Jim Remley is a speaker, author, and consultant. He is the founder of eRealEstateCoach and the author of The Path to Real Estate Zen, a premium coaching platform for agents looking for a transformation in their real estate career.
In addition, he runs one of the largest real estate firms in the state of Oregon, with over $766 million dollars in sales volume a year with over 160 active brokers.
As a consultant, author, speaker, and trainer, Jim has one mission – to create abundance through simplicity of action.For more information, visit https://www.erealestatecoach2.com/.
Connect with Marki & download free tips & tools: https://markilemons.com/
Want more social media and technology tips to grow your real estate business? Click here to join our FREE Facebook Group!